Thursday, March 25, 2010

Three Things of Thanks

Today I am thankful for:

1. Being mechanically minded. Both Gracey and Adam take things apart. Thank God for making this mama mechanically minded so I can fix things before Daddy gets home.

2. Sore feet. When my heels are throbbing at the end of a day, I know I've accomplished much.

3. At-home exercise videos, games, machines. I'm not a gym-goer. I despise gyms actually. They are filled with germs and sweaty people. Yuck. But I would so like to get back into the shape I once was. (side note: I often remark that I've lost all the baby weight from Gracey but still have 20 pounds of Adam's baby weight hanging around 6 years later!) So thank God for creative minds who created Wii games, pilates videos and the gazelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment