Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday's Musings

Today was not a manic monday, so I thought I'd post some thoughts that have been rolling around in my head:

1. I love my life. I love being a stay-at-home mom, especially when I actually stay home. The first 3 years as a SAHM, I bounced from event to event, playdate to playdate. I was unhappy. I was exhausted. My house a mess. Doing that stint as Avon manager made me realize all I wanted to do was keep my house, spend time with my kids and be a good wife.

2. Pilates. I used to do 30-45 minutes of pilates every day before we got married. It worked wonders for my sore back and really built up my strength. I saw an infomercial for a pilates program last week and decided it was time to start up again. Well, I'm lucky to finish 15 minutes. I guess 8 years and 2 babies have a way of kicking one's butt.

3. I'm really, really mad at congress. I won't continue writing my thoughts and feelings, that's how upset I am.

Seems like I had more to muse about earlier. Now I'm just tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment