Monday, March 3, 2008

Bad Day

Have you ever had one of those days that goes from bad to worse? Well, folks, today was that day for us. It started at 2am when Adam woke up with a cough and a fever. About an hour later the normally sedate Rosebud decided she wanted to play gymnast. The day slowly unravels from there. Finally dinner time comes. Crash in the living room. I go running to find Oscar has knocked my grandmother's fostoria glass and our antique teapots (both my grandmother's and Scott's grandmother's) off the table. Lucky for him nothing is broken. I spin around and see he has also shredded my dried wedding bouquet. I go hunting for him. He attacks me from behind and claws into my leg. I lock him up. A few minutes go by and Scott yells from bedroom. Oscar has pee'd on our mattress and freshly washed sheets. By this time, Scott is beyond mad and I can't do anything but laugh. We clean the mattress, Scott still cussing and me still laughing, and put the sheets back into the wash. We're really thinking about going back to bed until April if this is how March is going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment